Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
HP vs Dell?
Which one is the worst in your eyes? I think they're both crappy.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
<br>
Both are pretty good when it comes to business support and hardware. We have a couple of HP Proliant servers at work that are pretty solid. We also have a few Dell PowerEdges that work flawlessly too. Dell's support has been pretty good in our experience, though they can be more pushy with sales than HP are I've found.
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
(09-24-2016, 08:31 AM)euan Wrote: Both are pretty good when it comes to business support and hardware. We have a couple of HP Proliant servers at work that are pretty solid. We also have a few Dell PowerEdges that work flawlessly too. Dell's support has been pretty good in our experience, though they can be more pushy with sales than HP are I've found.

Business wise, they're not bad at all. HP support have been poor for us however. With regards to dell they do indeed seem to like to push sales rather aggressively
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-24-2016, 08:48 AM)katos Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 08:31 AM)euan Wrote: Both are pretty good when it comes to business support and hardware. We have a couple of HP Proliant servers at work that are pretty solid. We also have a few Dell PowerEdges that work flawlessly too. Dell's support has been pretty good in our experience, though they can be more pushy with sales than HP are I've found.

Business wise, they're not bad at all. HP support have been poor for us however. With regards to dell they do indeed seem to like to push sales rather aggressively
Who are you referring to when using "us"?
(09-24-2016, 07:44 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 08:48 AM)katos Wrote:

Who are you referring to when using "us"?

I'd assume his workplace :)
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
(09-25-2016, 10:14 AM)euan Wrote: I'd assume his workplace :)

You assume correctly, good sir! :p
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register