Thread Contributor: katos
Staff changes
Greetings Authoritarians,

The time has come for us to shuffle our staff team around and organise our structure for future development and growth.
With this in mind, we'd like to inform you of the following changes:

@suraf - Moved from Staff to Developers
@PrivateDonut - Stepped down from Developers.
@Naiwen - Moved from Staff to Moderator.

We'd like to make an honorary mention to @PrivateDonut, who had stepped in on a temporary basis to provide assistance and support to our continued development and changes within and around the site and backend. Private was responsible for the fix to our long-dreaded lists problem, as well as fixing our back-end MySQL issues. He also has spent time implementing awards to profiles - so you can now see user awards on their profiles. We will be working to extend this feature in the future.

Furthermore,
@Venvasion (formerly known as Gamevify) and @mulberry have been moved to our long-awaited rank: Partner. 

We thank you for your patience during these changes.
A thread detailing our maintenance and updates will be coming shortly, as we're still working on a few things behind the scenes! 

The Forum Authority Staff.
The following 3 users Like katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Great news! Keep up the good work!

(09-26-2016, 01:20 PM)Venvasion Wrote: Great news! Keep up the good work!

Many thanks for the kind words! More to come! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(09-26-2016, 07:20 PM)katos Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 01:20 PM)Venvasion Wrote: Great news! Keep up the good work!

Many thanks for the kind words! More to come! :)

I was wondering what happened to him.