Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
The most boring Sport in your Opinion?
I think golf is the most boring sport to watch and to play, there's no action at all. I just find it so boring.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Agreed.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-27-2016, 09:28 PM)katos Wrote: Agreed.

How about baseball? For me, it's a tie between baseball and golf. I can't find enjoyment in them. IMO, they're equally boring.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Golf and Chess
Golf but golf is bearable sometimes. If chess can even count as a sport then it's that
(12-04-2016, 02:03 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: Golf but golf is bearable sometimes. If chess can even count as a sport then it's that

Oooh lordy lord, Chess as a sport? I doubt xD
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I'm not a sports person, however most likely golf.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I'd have to agree with golf.  My dad watches it on tv and I just find it boring.  I tried playing it once and I sucked at it so bad that I never tried it again.
(12-04-2016, 02:53 PM)katos Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 02:03 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: Golf but golf is bearable sometimes. If chess can even count as a sport then it's that

Oooh lordy lord, Chess as a sport? I doubt xD

I do believe some "professional" chess players count it as a sport... xD
In Canada and the USA, what we call 'soccer' and the rest of the world calls it 'football', that is the most boring sport.

Hardly any scoring at all and just watching a bunch of crybaby runners chasing some white ball. 

Extremely BORING!
Serpius
I'm Serpius and You're Not
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register