Thread Contributor: Sir Twisted
Gears of War 4 & Battlefield 1 now fully released.
I purchased both of these games prior to the actual release date. I must admit I absolutely love both.

Battlefield 1 was released yesterday Friday the 21st. Gears of War 4 roughly a week before. I managed to get my hands on not only the beta but also the trial for Battlefield 1, my experience has been phenomenal, beautiful graphics as well as a thrilling campaign, multiplayer it especially lives up to expectations. It really does feel like you are on the battlefield fighting for your life and of course there is quite the selection of weapons and vehicles to choose from. 

Gears of War 4, an xbox exclusive. I've always been quite the big fan of the franchise starting from the original. I own a copy of each individual game, including a Steelbook of Judgement. The graphics are absolutely stunning in this latest installment, it's fun as well as bloody and gory as you would expect from playing previous games. I've also been playing a lot of Team Deathmatch and Dodgeball in the versus menu. Whether it be cutting my enemies in half with the Lancer or blowing them to pieces with a single shot from the gnasher. It's all more exciting. The Campaign is a combination of both old and new, there is nothing overpowering and it flows effortlessly with the storyline.

To come to my conclusion, I would without a doubt recommend both these games. They're absolutely fantastic, as well as a great addition to my games collection.
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

Good review! Thanks bud :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Thank you very much bud! @katos
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?