Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
The best giveaway/contest you have ever won!?
Feel free to share with us, the best giveaway/contest you have ever won. 

To be honest, I am not a lucky person. At all. The closest I have came to wining some sort of contest was when I was 8 or 9. There was a festival going on at one of the popular parks, in among all the other stands there was a stage, they happen to be given concert tickets out to whoever guessed all songs correctly. Me being an idiot thought I'd attempt it, bare in mind..I was young and had no clue on who anybody was. Long story short, myself and the contender both failed miserably, however still ended up winning a goodie bag, full of small items, such as branded pens and other stuff.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
The best contest I won would have to be a sports contest, where I managed to go to an international event with some big names in the sport.
That was amazing, and such an experience.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I do enter allot of contest, however I never win anything. Other then odd one at bingo night. I did won ATS game pack this year and since I already had it, I gave that away.
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register