Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Thoughts on Donald Trump as President.
I'm not American, however I personally think he seems a little insane. Feel free to go wild in the comments. What are your thoughts?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
He frightens me tbph, he's racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, homophobic, etc.
He's also a businessman - he can't run a country with a business mind.

With this in mind though, he has back tracked on policies that I strongly disagreed with, so I hope that he sees sense.
However I would hope that he is a good president. I suppose we need to wait and see.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(11-12-2016, 04:46 PM)katos Wrote: He frightens me tbph, he's racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, homophobic, etc.
He's also a businessman - he can't run a country with a business mind.

With this in mind though, he has back tracked on policies that I strongly disagreed with, so I hope that he sees sense.
However I would hope that he is a good president. I suppose we need to wait and see.

To be honest I agree however time will only tell on the real actions he has.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
We are all hosed. Literally. Watch it all fall down.
Seems like stuff could actually get done considering Senate and the House is republican. We'll see how things go whenever things start to fly.
<br>
i knew he was gonna win the whole time, hes smart and will actually do something for the country hes got like a quadrillion dollars, hes a smart guy
I'm not American either, so I don't particularly care about their elections, but I was not a fan of Trump. I wish Hillary had won, but, oh well, what can you do? I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Trump does over the next four years.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register