Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Motivated by?
What motivates you regularly? whether it be going to the gym, trying something new, reinventing yourself.. is there any inspiration behind it? I like to stay in the creative zone. This includes, art, painting, creating, web design and more. I have such a strong passion for the lot, I love looking and observing others work, it gives me the motivation to get back into whatever I choose to do out of the options.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I am a lot like you, motivation for me comes from my creative arts - so digital graphics, website creation, programming, networking, etc.
I think I am a very kinaesthetic person, so I motivate myself by building things, and then thinking "I built that". That drive for being able to say "I did that" is what drives me on in life.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(11-14-2016, 09:52 PM)katos Wrote: I am a lot like you, motivation for me comes from my creative arts - so digital graphics, website creation, programming, networking, etc.
I think I am a very kinaesthetic person, so I motivate myself by building things, and then thinking "I built that". That drive for being able to say "I did that" is what drives me on in life.

I know exactly what you mean, it's just such a great feeling, when you look at something that you have created and then the realisation hits you that you created this.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(11-16-2016, 01:04 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 09:52 PM)katos Wrote: I am a lot like you, motivation for me comes from my creative arts - so digital graphics, website creation, programming, networking, etc.

I know exactly what you mean, it's just such a great feeling, when you look at something that you have created and then the realisation hits you that you created this.

Exactly! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register