Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Game of the year?
I'm not sure if I'm a little early on saying this, however what is your game of the year? Is it a game you have spent countless hours on with the sacrifice of no sleep? or is it a game you have recently picked up and have fell in love with? For me my favorite game so far has been battlefield one..some may say they saw that coming. However I am extremely looking forward to Dead Rising 4.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Honestly not played many of the new titles actually!!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(11-27-2016, 03:47 PM)katos Wrote: Honestly not played many of the new titles actually!!

Is there any game that you feel you have particularly played more so this year?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(11-28-2016, 01:13 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 03:47 PM)katos Wrote: Honestly not played many of the new titles actually!!

Is there any game that you feel you have particularly played more so this year?

I've actually gone back to older games, I am playing a lot of Watchdogs, Dirt3, The Crew, but mostly Call Of Duty Modern Warfare
(All PC)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Haven't got Battlefield One yet but getting it this christmas and I know already that it's going to be my favourite. Loved the demo so much
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register