Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Are you into Horror movies?
The subject of Horror in general may make some shy away from. From zombies to aliens, ghouls and ghosts, I will admit there has been a lot of crazy movies that have came out this genre, some of which were completely un-necessary. However can you tolerate the blood? withstand the jump scares? so let me ask you this: 

[Image: tumblr_m9bk9caw9c1rdq2opo1_500.gif]
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Honestly lately I haven't watched many lately, but I do like horror as a genre, yes.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I haven't watched any horror movies lately either but I do like to watch horror movies.  I also like to read literature from the horror genre. 

Usually it comes in spurts.  I'll usually end up watching or reading horror for a while and then quit.  But then I'll pick it up again later and then quit.  It comes in waves.....
(12-05-2016, 03:34 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: I haven't watched any horror movies lately either but I do like to watch horror movies.  I also like to read literature from the horror genre. 

Usually it comes in spurts.  I'll usually end up watching or reading horror for a while and then quit.  But then I'll pick it up again later and then quit.  It comes in waves.....

Sounds exactly like how it is with me.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register