Thread Contributor: Sir Twisted
Who is your favorite youtuber?
Currently my current favorite youtubers are Kidbehindacamera, Angry Grandpa, McJuggerNuggets, Boogie2988, CinemaSins and Watchmojo. How about yourself?
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

"Sydney Trains Cab Videos" - who I know and am rather good friends with in real life.

Second to that would be our own one. But that's a little biased, I'd think.

So many of them, Like OfficerRob, BayareBuggs, TheNorthernAlex and more
The following 1 user Likes Empire's post:
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)

My own Youtube is my fav. lol I'm waiting to get a new HD webcam so I can make decent videos!! :D
~z

(12-04-2016, 02:02 AM)zoldos Wrote: My own Youtube is my fav. lol I'm waiting to get a new HD webcam so I can make decent videos!! :D

Oooh! what's your channel, I'll give it a peek!
The following 1 user Likes katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

There's nothing there yet (I get my cam soon!), but here you go: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWTA1Uh...JS5jplkfCw
~z

I watch several, but I don't have a very favorite one. I used to think Ray William Johnson was my favorite back in the day, but then he kind of quit =3 and chose other people to make videos for his channel, so I stopped watching his channel.

I have several videos up now if anyone is interested. It's mainly about my dislike of human  beings, and videos of my kittie, Snow. :D
~z