Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
What cheers you up?
What usually cheers you up on a day you are sad, down, angry, annoyed or anything in between? do you listen to your favorite song? or watch your favorite movie? read a book? take a walk?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Talking to my g/f! :D
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
(12-04-2016, 02:03 AM)zoldos Wrote: Talking to my g/f! :D

Good! :)
That cheers me up too, until she mentions shopping  Itwasntme
I'm also cheered up through design.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Usually, if I curl up on the couch with my favorite book and I can be left alone for a while then that'll usually cheer me up.  Reading has always been a favorite activity of mine.
(12-05-2016, 03:38 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Usually, if I curl up on the couch with my favorite book and I can be left alone for a while then that'll usually cheer me up.  Reading has always been a favorite activity of mine.

What genre do you like best? :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(12-04-2016, 12:33 PM)katos Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 02:03 AM)zoldos Wrote: Talking to my g/f! :D

Good! :)
That cheers me up too, until she mentions shopping  Itwasntme
I'm also cheered up through design.

She doesn't like shopping. hehe We are both hermits. :D

(12-05-2016, 03:38 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Usually, if I curl up on the couch with my favorite book and I can be left alone for a while then that'll usually cheer me up.  Reading has always been a favorite activity of mine.

I can't read too much or I'll fall asleep! hehehe
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
(12-05-2016, 04:46 PM)katos Wrote:

What genre do you like best? :)

I do tend to drift off into science fiction, horror or thriller from time to time but most of the stuff I tend to read usually comes from the fantasy genre.
Cool, right on!  I love sci-fi, but mainly in movies or TV. :D
I may as well add my input. It really all depends nowadays, I'm in a constant state of switching between happy and sad..in 2015, I would have said getting to talk to the one I love. Although now I feel like the only cure is music and movies.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Reading has always been my main form of happiness.  Even before I could read books myself, I liked it when someone would read to me.  

When I'm not reading, I'm usually watching something on tv or watching a movie when there isn't anything on tv to watch, playing a video game or hanging out online and managing my forum.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register