Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

MVD
[CC] Portfolio - Madalin Vlad Graphic Design
[Image: logo.png]
Hello. I'm new here, got invited on deviantart by Twisted so this seems like a big deal xD
I'm going to be quick about it, here is my portfolio: http://madalinvlad.net/ and here is my deviantart: http://madalinvlad.deviantart.com/
I will post in this thread every new logo that I make after the creation of this topic.
Glad you decided to join! I'll certainly be checking out your website/portfolio
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
[spoiler][Image: 79.png][/spoiler]
Looks nice and clean! I love the shade of green you had chosen for the background!
(12-14-2016, 02:14 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Looks nice and clean! I love the shade of green you had chosen for the background!

Erm, it's there as a background only, it's not part of the logo xD It is like that because the url is directly from my portfolio and that's how I display them there.
(12-14-2016, 05:35 PM)MVD Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 02:14 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Looks nice and clean! I love the shade of green you had chosen for the background!

Erm, it's there as a background only, it's not part of the logo xD It is like that because the url is directly from my portfolio and that's how I display them there.

I see, I'm sure the logo itself would look nice against any background!
A nice looking logo. 
I had a look at your portfolio and there's some great work there!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
[Image: all_is_fair_in_love_and_war_by_madalinvlad-darwh7u.png]
From time to time I try to develop some drawing skills, of course because of my impatience all I can muster are sketches.
Not bad at all ^ I tend to draw quite a lot, however I've got more into water color painting.
(12-17-2016, 10:24 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Not bad at all ^ I tend to draw quite a lot, however I've got more into water color painting.

I can't stand real painting, I can't ctrl+z xD
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register