Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

MVD
Photography portfolio
[Image: logo.png]
I don't have a separate portfolio for photography, but all I photograph goes to my instagram: http://instagram.com/the.gregorius
These are great, you seem to have a really good eye for picking up patterns! Especially with your nature work...
(12-08-2016, 06:46 PM)Lashzara Wrote: These are great, you seem to have a really good eye for picking up patterns! Especially with your nature work...

Thank you. I kind of always use the Rule of Thirds and try to see a good shot in everything. Of course, there are times I can't, either because of the subject (for example today I didn't find anything interesting at a christmas tree in my village, it was just boring) or because I can't (today too I couldn't take a picture of the moon, my camera wouldn't focus properly, as in the focus was not large enough)
(12-08-2016, 06:49 PM)MVD Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 06:46 PM)Lashzara Wrote: These are great, you seem to have a really good eye for picking up patterns! Especially with your nature work...

Thank you. I kind of always use the Rule of Thirds and try to see a good shot in everything. Of course, there are times I can't, either because of the subject (for example today I didn't find anything interesting at a christmas tree in my village, it was just boring) or because I can't (today too I couldn't take a picture of the moon, my camera wouldn't focus properly, as in the focus was not large enough)

Gotta love that. I see some good diagonals there too. Have you ever tried creating illustrations with clipping masks using your photos? If I had a good camera I'm sure I would.
(12-08-2016, 06:56 PM)Lashzara Wrote:

Gotta love that. I see some good diagonals there too. Have you ever tried creating illustrations with clipping masks using your photos? If I had a good camera I'm sure I would.

Once. It didn't go too well. xD
http://madalinvlad.deviantart.com/art/Du...-587862737
(12-08-2016, 06:57 PM)MVD Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 06:56 PM)Lashzara Wrote:

Once. It didn't go too well. xD
http://madalinvlad.deviantart.com/art/Du...-587862737

Hey, I dig it! Just stick a silhouette dragon in there and a castle and it's a spoopy fantasy piece. Frostalexis on DA has a lot of useful tips and tutorials if you want to develop into that for the halibut.
Some fantastic work you have!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I agree. That's some really impressive work. What type of camera do you use, if you don't mind my asking?
(12-20-2016, 07:32 AM)Daphne Wrote: I agree. That's some really impressive work. What type of camera do you use, if you don't mind my asking?

I wrote it in my instagram bio. I own a Nikon d3300 with its kit lens and a semi-macro lens and my oneplus 3. Only a couple of photos from my instagram are from the camera, most photos are taken with my phone and heavily post-processed.
Thank you for your kind words :)
I agree your Instagram is amazing, beautiful macro photographs with post-processing done masterfully. I'm looking to do a set soon with a similar style, when I do I'll forward you the link!
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register