Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Games you wish were real?
Always dreamed of there being a sequel to your favorite game, had any ideas that would make a great game, that are not yet out there. Maybe there was a game in development that got cancelled. Feel free to share below games that you wish existed. 

I personally would love to see a second installment to my childhood favorite game "Stubbs the Zombie".
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Be cool to have the life of grand theft auto, you will feel allot more free
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)
(12-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Empire Wrote: Be cool to have the life of grand theft auto, you will feel allot more free

Heard of the canadian kid who tried to be like an GTA Character? Lmao.
Stole his parents car, drove away from the police, stopped, waited for the officers to step out of the car and drove away xD
(12-09-2016, 08:13 PM)Bobbyfettsack23 Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Empire Wrote: Be cool to have the life of grand theft auto, you will feel allot more free

Heard of the canadian kid who tried to be like an GTA Character? Lmao.
Stole his parents car, drove away from the police, stopped, waited for the officers to step out of the car and drove away xD

that's the gta like :P
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)
Personally, I wouldn't mind it if Luigi's Mansion were real.  That would be fun around Halloween, at least.
There was an action-oriented RPG back in the day called Throne of Darkness. I really loved that game in my childhood. I've finished it several times. Unfortunately, the creators never made a sequel, not did they make any other similar game. I wish they had.
Tales of Symphonia 1, Fire Emblem.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
GTA, Assassins creed.

GTA is going on in my day to day life :P
Yes, i want GTA to be real too :P
I would also like to see some of the Harry Potter games I have to be real.  I would love to just explore the grounds in and around Hogwarts.  And the Burrow (home of the Weasley's)........that would be an awesome place to live.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register