Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

katos
Christmas Webhost Giveaway
Good evening, Authoritarians! 

Start your new year with a bang.
We've partnered with the wonderful folks over at MulBerry Hosting to give you a chance to start your new year with a free web host.
Mulberry Hosting have politely offered their Raspberry (Ideal for larger blogs and personal sites.) Package for the giveaway.

What is included:

15GB SSD Disk Space
Unlimited Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Everything Else

Daily Backups Enabled
DDoS Protection Included
Zyro Website Builder Included
MagicSpam Enabled
Free Migration Included

Here's how to enter:
  1. Register at Forum Authority and post in this thread! You may post once every 24 hours, each post counts as one entry.
  2. Follow the twitter of Forum Authority: Here and Mulberry Hosting: Here 
  3. (post the username you used to follow the accounts below) - one additional entrant for each follow
How the winner is picked:

The giveaway will close at 9pm GMT time on the 24th of December, the winner will be chosen on the 25th. The results will be determined from a random number generator. We will take the number from the last post in this thread and add it to the generators max number limit. (example 1 to 30), which the generator will provide us with a number, we will the check to see the matching post number on Forum Authority and that will be the winner. 

What if I don't win:

Not to worry! We also have a link where you can receive a discount at Mulberry Hosting.
Get 25% off your first month's hosting with the code: ForumAuthority
or use the link: https://mulberryhosting.com/?promo=ForumAuthority

Good luck to all participants, and have a wonderful Christmas! 
The Forum Authority Staff.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I have now updated this thread and it is open for member participation :) Good luck everyone.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Due to myself being rather busy for quite some time now, this giveaway is still live! it will now end this Friday 13th at 5:00pm GMT. 
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Entering right now!!!
Lashzara on twitter
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register