Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What made you happy today?
Today having my favourite chocolates and listening to relaxing music made me very happy. List anything that made you happy today. We need happiness in our lives.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
For the purpose of this thread I will say getting to relax and watch some movies and tv. I also managed to complete some work, however there was a very upsetting part to my day.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(12-19-2016, 09:36 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: For the purpose of this thread I will say getting to relax and watch some movies and tv. I also managed to complete some work, however there was a very upsetting part to my day.

hey, only happy things eh! No negativity! I was kidding.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(12-19-2016, 09:39 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 09:36 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: For the purpose of this thread I will say getting to relax and watch some movies and tv. I also managed to complete some work, however there was a very upsetting part to my day.

hey, only happy things eh! No negativity! I was kidding.

Lol, that's why I mentioned "For the purpose of this thread"..
Finding out I may be getting a kitten.
I was rather productive today (indoors)
Today i got a leave. I don't have to go for work. Feeling so happy
Not much. I start driving lessons tomorrow. I have to go to work and I ordered a chair which was due to arrive yesterday and it still hasn't been dispatched.
(07-20-2017, 05:46 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Not much. I start driving lessons tomorrow. I have to go to work and I ordered a chair which was due to arrive yesterday and it still hasn't been dispatched.

One tip for driving:  Never get nervous.
not been the greatest of days but not the worst.. so i guess nothing really..
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register