Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Eqilux
Hello!
I've seen Forum Authority some months ago, but finally, today I finally got the guts to register on this forum! From what I've seen, this is quite a nice forum, with a simple user interface.

Anyways, sorry for being rude! Angry I feel mad at myself because I consider myself to be kind and helpful. My name's Eqilux, and I come from the UK, in a small town, living in front of my desk. I own a company called Eqilux Networks, Inc. and I'm CEO of a game similar to ROBLOX called Avatar Authority (inspired by Forum Authority).

I hope to find this forum useful in the future, but I won't be as active because the teachers are piling my bags with tons of books. As always, see you in the next post.
Welcome and thanks for joining hope you enjoy your stay :)
[Image: 0qTATV8.png]
EX Forum Authority Moderator
Welcome to Forum Authority  enjoy your stay and have fun.

UK person here too.
(12-20-2016, 07:04 AM)Eqilux Wrote: I've seen Forum Authority some months ago, but finally, today I finally got the guts to register on this forum! From what I've seen, this is quite a nice forum, with a simple user interface.

Anyways, sorry for being rude! Angry I feel mad at myself because I consider myself to be kind and helpful. My name's Eqilux, and I come from the UK, in a small town, living in front of my desk. I own a company called Eqilux Networks, Inc. and I'm CEO of a game similar to ROBLOX called Avatar Authority (inspired by Forum Authority).

I hope to find this forum useful in the future, but I won't be as active because the teachers are piling my bags with tons of books. As always, see you in the next post.

Hey there! I'm happy to see you have decided to join, we are a relaxed and friendly community, so please make yourself at home. If you need anything don't hesitate to private message myself or another member of staff. 

Quote:CEO of a game similar to ROBLOX called Avatar Authority (inspired by Forum Authority).

Wow, now that's amazing to hear.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(12-21-2016, 07:24 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 07:04 AM)Eqilux Wrote: I've seen Forum Authority some months ago, but finally, today I finally got the guts to register on this forum! From what I've seen, this is quite a nice forum, with a simple user interface.

Hey there! I'm happy to see you have decided to join, we are a relaxed and friendly community, so please make yourself at home. If you need anything don't hesitate to private message myself or another member of staff. 

Quote:CEO of a game similar to ROBLOX called Avatar Authority (inspired by Forum Authority).

Wow, now that's amazing to hear.
That is just incredible to have the owner of a large forum reply to you. Here's a screenshot of Avatar Authority as of now: [Image: 523eb2c53fd73ec3ae970562e89cf967.png]
(12-22-2016, 09:31 AM)Eqilux Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 07:24 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

[Image: 523eb2c53fd73ec3ae970562e89cf967.png]

This looks superb! I wish you the best of luck with the project.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register