Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Ant
Ant - New member :D
Hello all, 

Well, where should I start? Hmm... Well I have used many forums in my time and ended up getting bored or just sick of it. One forum in perticular closed down, which I was a member of staff at, sad to see it go. I then came across a forum called TheTechGame and was active all day everyday. 3 Days ago I hosted a $1,200 giveaway to which the winner claimed he didn't receive his prize (which he did). This lead to my account being suspended, so looking for a new forum to bring some light to I stumbled upon this (from Community.mybb.com) and hope to stay for a long time!

My interests range widely and if I take a liking to this forum then you can be sure to see much more of me!
what was ur user on TTG? im just curious :) 

btw Welcome
[Image: 0qTATV8.png]
EX Forum Authority Moderator
Welcome to our community! If you have any questions, you can ask the moderators or Sir Twisted.
(12-28-2016, 03:52 AM)Foufos Wrote: what was ur user on TTG? im just curious :) 

btw Welcome

I know Maj - Thetechgame.com/Maj

- Guessing you know of TTG :)
Hey there!

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.
Sorry to hear of your experience at TTG, hopefully we can provide a better community experience for you! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Welcome to our community.
(12-28-2016, 05:52 PM)Ant Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 03:52 AM)Foufos Wrote: what was ur user on TTG? im just curious :) 

btw Welcome

I know Maj - Thetechgame.com/Maj

- Guessing you know of TTG :)

yea i had many users on TTG djundead  or RGH Foufos was my main i believe i dont rememebr , its been a lonnng time since i been on it or in the modding community
[Image: 0qTATV8.png]
EX Forum Authority Moderator
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register