Thread Contributor: Eqilux
How to become a moderator?
Please move this thread if I'm posting in the wrong section.

Hi there everyone!

I'm willing to join Forum Authority's team as a moderator. I have moderator history on many MyBB-powered forums, and I am an owner of one myself. I am ready to prove information, but not personal.

I wont provide any more information until an administrator messages me.

Thank you,
Eqilux

I administrator will contact your shortly with an answer to the question.
#ForumAuthority Moderator

If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

(12-28-2016, 08:24 PM)ArcticWolf Wrote: I administrator will contact your shortly with an answer to the question.

Thank you

Eqilux, 

Firstly, might I apologize for the delay in replying to this thread.
Secondly. I would like to thank you for your interest in a position at Forum Authority. Myself and @"Sir Twisted"  work tirelessly to ensure a high standard throughout the team that helps to make Forum Authority possible. With this in mind however, we also only recruit when we see fit. 

At current, there is no recruitment drive for moderators to the forum. 
However, when one is made available, all members are made aware. As per our recruitment policy, we push out notification of recruitment drive to members through email and through the boards. We also advertise the position on third party boards.

From here, we conduct interviews with candidates to whittle down the list to a select few, we then deliberate behind the scenes amongst the staff to come to a general consensus. Successful applicants will then be informed and given a trial period.

So, to recap:
We currently are not recruiting unfortunately, however when a spot becomes available we will open this up and inform members first through email and the boards, we then post externally to third party boards that a position is being recruited for. After a successful interview and staff deliberation, applicants are offered the position with a trial period. (This trial period is not a set time, and is flexible depending on how said applicant performs throughout their time).

Should you wish to learn anything else about our process, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or @"Sir Twisted" 
Once again, thank you for your interest.
Kind regards, 
Katos
The following 2 users Like katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Thank you for the reply.
The following 1 user Likes Eqilux's post: