Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Cyber
Phone or Tablet?
Do you you prefer tablets or phones? I prefer tablets because it has more room to do what I need.
Honestly I always prefer a phone due to I love Android I know they make Android tablets but shit just costs to much right now
I will always prefer a phone. Tablets just give me a sense of retardation, and I don't know why. Maybe because everything is just bigger.
I prefer a phone. I had an iPad in the past and rarely caught myself using it. I use my iPhone 7+ a LOT.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
I like phones better because tablets seem too big for me. Even the iPhone 6+ and 7+ are too big for me.
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
(10-08-2016, 06:30 AM)vkk Wrote: I like phones better because tablets seem too big for me. Even the iPhone 6+ and 7+ are too big for me.

You should definitely try one out. When I got my first + (6+) it felt SO weird. After a few days of use, I got used to it and love the big screen SO much. Can't even bare to use a screen any smaller anymore.
I also prefer tablet because the tablet is 2 times faster than the phone and is easy to use .
(10-09-2016, 12:49 AM)WorldClassic Wrote: I also prefer tablet because the tablet is 2 times faster than the phone and is easy to use .

That's true. Guess it depends on what you're doing - if you're at home and just using your phone for something a tablet is probably more ideal.
(09-26-2016, 10:04 AM)Confirm Wrote: Honestly I always prefer a phone due to I love Android I know they make Android tablets but shit just costs to much right now

Wally world has some RCA tablets with fair specs for $50 not a tablet that you are going to go crazy about with gaming performance or anything but for regular tasks I think it would work well.
(10-10-2016, 09:19 PM)South Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 10:04 AM)Confirm Wrote: Honestly I always prefer a phone due to I love Android I know they make Android tablets but shit just costs to much right now

Wally world has some RCA tablets with fair specs for $50 not a tablet that you are going to go crazy about with gaming performance or anything but for regular tasks I think it would work well.

Hmm. Might check that out, or just ask for a tablet for Christmas.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register