Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Cyber
Favorite genre?
What's your favorite genre? I like all genres except blues and jazz.
I like Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B
Classic rock, doo-wop, metal
Definitely rap/hip-hop. I also like listening to rock sometimes though... and indie music if I'm in the mood lol
Rap and trap.

Love it lol
Rap is all I can listen to to be honest.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Looks like we have a lot of rap fans on the forum, that's nice.
(10-02-2016, 09:56 PM)Silent Stormâ„¢ Wrote: Looks like we have a lot of rap fans on the forum, that's nice.

Hopefully there's some threads revolved on that in the future. Love myself some music!
(10-02-2016, 09:58 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:56 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: Looks like we have a lot of rap fans on the forum, that's nice.

Hopefully there's some threads revolved on that in the future. Love myself some music!

Any specific artists you listen to?
(10-02-2016, 09:58 PM)Silent Stormâ„¢ Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:58 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:56 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: Looks like we have a lot of rap fans on the forum, that's nice.

Any specific artists you listen to?

I like most rappers to be honest.

21 Savage, Lil Yachty, Kodak Black, Gucci Mane, Drake, Kanye, DRAM...list can go on for ages. I'll listen to just about any rap as long as it isn't someone like Uzi or R&B like Chris Brown.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register