Thread Contributor: Puggy
Useless Fact Thread
Pretty much, everyone time someone requests a useless fact, I will add one to this thread.

I know quite a lot of them( I have read over 4000 useless facts, probably more) all together, so I think I won't run out ;)

Facts;
In North Korea, weed is 100% legal.
In parts of Alaska, it’s illegal to feed alcohol to a moose. - @Cyber
People who read books live an average of almost 2 years longer than those who do not read at all. - @Prepper
Google runs on 5000 times more code than the original space shuttle. - @iiCarelessness
There are 923 words in the English language that break the “I before E” rule. Only 44 words actually follow that rule. - @Maradonnie

In parts of Alaska, it’s illegal to feed alcohol to a moose.

(09-24-2016, 05:52 PM)Cyber Wrote: In parts of Alaska, it’s illegal to feed alcohol to a moose.

I have added the fact :)

I have added a forum games section and moved this.

(09-24-2016, 06:05 PM)Cyber Wrote: I have added a forum games section and moved this.

Okay, thank you for this :)

(09-24-2016, 06:06 PM)Puggy Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 06:05 PM)Cyber Wrote: I have added a forum games section and moved this.

Okay, thank you for this :)

Not a problem.

Bump :) Anyone want/has facts?

Bumpy bump facts here

fact: People who read books live an average of almost 2 years longer than those who do not read at all.

I think I need to start reading books.

(09-30-2016, 09:46 PM)Prepper Wrote: fact: People who read books live an average of almost 2 years longer than those who do not read at all.

I think I need to start reading books.

The fact has been added :)