Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Doodlegod
Doodlegod
What's up

I'm from HackForums like most of the fuckers on this website. Hope to stay here for a while if I seem to like it. 

I like to play video games (PS4/PC) so hmu.

thx
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
PS4 Overwatch is amazing, Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback let me know.
(10-02-2016, 09:30 PM)Cyber Wrote: PS4 Overwatch is amazing, Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback let me know.

Will do, thank you! I currently only have Overwatch on PC and don't play it much, might have to try it out on PS4 in the future. Thanks for this awesome forum.
(10-02-2016, 09:44 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:30 PM)Cyber Wrote: PS4 Overwatch is amazing, Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback let me know.

Will do, thank you! I currently only have Overwatch on PC and don't play it much, might have to try it out on PS4 in the future. Thanks for this awesome forum.

I'm glad you like it and hope to see here in the months to come.
Pretty sure I've seen you on HF a few times, welcome.
(10-02-2016, 09:54 PM)Silent Stormâ„¢ Wrote: Pretty sure I've seen you on HF a few times, welcome.

Would've been in the past. I'm Closed now sadly, it was for something really stupid and wasn't my fault what-so-ever. I'll admit I have another account there that I rarely use now, though. That's how I found the site here.

Thanks for the welcome, already talked to you here a few times.
Dear god there competition now I have missed way to much glad to see you being active though
Welcome to the site.

Hope you like it here
(10-03-2016, 08:58 AM)Confirm Wrote: Dear god there competition now I have missed way to much glad to see you being active though

Haha! Joined yesterday and was sitting here replying to everything for a few hours. Love the small community!

(10-03-2016, 03:43 PM)Puggy Wrote: Welcome to the site.

Hope you like it here

Thank you! Definitely enjoying it a ton!
I'm also new, Doodlegod. Nice to meet you
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register