Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Silent Storm™
iPhone 7
What are your thoughts on Apples new addition to it's roster?
Do you agree with the new changes made to the removal of the headphone jack?
Is it worth the price to you in your opinion?
What about the new Apple wireless earpods that currently sell for over $100?
Honestly I have never been a fan of Apple and the removal of the headphone jack is an awful idea considering millions still use them.

The price is obviously over-priced like all of there products.
(09-27-2016, 11:00 PM)Prepper Wrote: Honestly I have never been a fan of Apple and the removal of the headphone jack is an awful idea considering millions still use them.

I can agree with it being overpriced, I don't really know which I'd choose, iPhone 7 or the Galaxy S7.
(09-28-2016, 01:49 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 11:00 PM)Prepper Wrote: Honestly I have never been a fan of Apple and the removal of the headphone jack is an awful idea considering millions still use them.

I can agree with it being overpriced, I don't really know which I'd choose, iPhone 7 or the Galaxy S7.

Id choose an Android any day over Iphone.
(09-28-2016, 02:02 AM)Prepper Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 01:49 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote:

Id choose an Android any day over Iphone.

I agree with Prepper, Android over iOS any day.
I have the iPhone 7+, and I don't mind it. It's faster than most if not all competitors out there, though. That's a plus.

I had the 6+ before, not tons of changes over the speed and such, but I love it.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register