Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sceptical
Have you ever been Mudding?
I literally go mudding every time it rains. I just love mudding with some good old country girls. Mud Bogging is life. So I just want to know what is the funniest time you ever went Mudding?

Mine was when we went to my buddies house that has his own mud hole in his back yard. Literally over 300 people there for the Mud Bog. Literally it was the best time ever.
I never go but I got friends that go.
(09-29-2016, 01:33 AM)Cyber Wrote: I never go but I got friends that go.

You should consider going once with your friends trust me it a blast
We do it all the time here in the south but my Blazer is not road worthy at the moment anymore nor safe to drive until next spring I need to do repairs.
(09-29-2016, 01:38 AM)Prepper Wrote: We do it all the time here in the south but my Blazer is not road worthy at the moment anymore nor safe to drive until next spring I need to do repairs.

Hell yeah glad to see another member on here  that goes mud bogging. That shit always fun, drink with all your friends and get dirty as shit with them hot **** country girls.
I'm a fit person, I'd be so down to do this with friends.
(09-29-2016, 01:41 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: I'm a fit person, I'd be so down to do this with friends.

Do you not have any friends that do this   Huh
Mudding is fun as fuck. I'm from texas so I do this quite often :P
(09-29-2016, 01:51 AM)Confirm Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 01:41 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: I'm a fit person, I'd be so down to do this with friends.

My friends are boring lmao, I'm down to do it soon!
(09-29-2016, 02:00 AM)Silent Storm™ Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 01:51 AM)Confirm Wrote:

My friends are boring lmao, I'm down to do it soon!

If one of your friends have a truck tell them to hit a open field that has mud but make sure they have someone who can get them out if they get stuck always make sure they have 4 wheel drive though
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register