Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Last thing you watched on TV??
What's the last thing you watched on tv? For me The news this morning at 4:30....I have been up very early!
Last thing I watched was 13 Hours that movie is bad ****
MR. Robot. Lit **** show for anyone interested.
The last thing I watched was The Expendables 2.
SpongeBob. LOL
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Last thing I watched was the Raptors vs Warriors game.
(10-02-2016, 09:57 PM)Silent Stormâ„¢ Wrote: Last thing I watched was the Raptors vs Warriors game.

I should probably start watching the Preseason. Are they (Warriors) looking as OP as they sound? Hope not. I'm from Cleveland and am a huge Cavaliers fan.
(10-02-2016, 09:59 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:57 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: Last thing I watched was the Raptors vs Warriors game.

I should probably start watching the Preseason. Are they (Warriors) looking as OP as they sound? Hope not. I'm from Cleveland and am a huge Cavaliers fan.

My hometown Toronto beat them by if I recall 5... it's just the preseason though, I'm gunna have to wait till the real games start.
(10-02-2016, 10:01 PM)Silent Stormâ„¢ Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:57 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: Last thing I watched was the Raptors vs Warriors game.

My hometown Toronto beat them by if I recall 5... it's just the preseason though, I'm gunna have to wait till the real games start.
Wow, nice.

Yeah, for sure. Hopefully KD isn't going to make them even better than they were before...
(10-02-2016, 10:03 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 10:01 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote:

Wow, nice.

Yeah, for sure. Hopefully KD isn't going to make them even better than they were before...

He preformed pretty poor yesterday to be honest, didn't expect him to do the way he did.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register