Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Last thing you watched on TV??
An episode of "Paranormal Lockdown".  I was watching that last night before going to bed.
I watched a few episodes of Parks & Recreation last night. Decided to rewatch it again because I just love this show
I've been absolutely addicted to watching Kitchen Nightmares recently.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
If we're talking in terms of just video content then it was some music videos on YouTube.
A side from Ghostrider 2.  Probably some documentary on BBC Four, or Sports on FreeSports.
some YouTube conspiracy videos.
Unorthodox on Netflix. It's a great new Netflix Original about a young woman escaping her Hasidic Jewish community in New York. Recommended!
Me and my partner have just been watching Netflix videos and YouTube videos
(04-01-2020, 11:57 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Me and my partner have just been watching Netflix videos and YouTube videos

What are you watching on Netflix?
(04-01-2020, 12:46 PM)Tagobs Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 11:57 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Me and my partner have just been watching Netflix videos and YouTube videos

What are you watching on Netflix?
On YouTube to watch and lots and lots of Fallout 4 Easter egg videos. Netflix we watched documentaries
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register