Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What's your biggest fear?
Seems like whatever in about to do at any given point becomes my biggest fear for that moment :s
Honestly me ever going back to jail but longer this time
Jail for life is probably my biggest fear, fuck prison.
I really hate needles, even though they don't really hurt even just a butterfly needle for blood work creeps me out.

Other then that I don't really have fears.
I don't really know what my biggest fear is.
I'm afraid of heights & a fear of falling but ... if those are my biggest fears, idk.
My biggest fear would definitely have to be spiders...
(09-29-2016, 01:30 PM)cynosure.x Wrote: I don't really know what my biggest fear is.
I'm afraid of heights & a fear of falling but ... if those are my biggest fears, idk.

I remember a long time ago when I was ohh probably 5-7 years old I was so scared of heights I wouldn't even cross the bridge to the Erie Canal by foot my father would always have to grab me and carry me across and I used to throw a fit while he was.

Now as an adult heights aren't really scary but it's still not appealing.
Getting stung by a wasp :/
(09-30-2016, 12:26 AM)Deatives Wrote: Getting stung by a wasp :/

Yea those are mean little bastards and there sting does not feel good. But are you allergic or something?.
Needles - Dentist - Horror Movies.

I flip my shit
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register