Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Wavybone
Runescape
Does anyone still play this game? I used to fiend Runescape. :P I'm actually starting to get into playing the Oldschool servers.

EDIT: Join Wavybone clan chat to chill
Never played runescape, doubt I will though :P
Add me on OSRS: FRANK O CEAN
I used to play it but I ended up having to uninstall it because my computers are both too slow for the game to work right. :(
My friend is obsessed with that shit and made me download it. Not sure if the one he had me download was the old one (if there are different versions), but it definitely did seem old as hell. It was horrible IMO lol! No idea what I was doin.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
(10-02-2016, 08:45 PM)Maradonnie Wrote: Add me on OSRS: FRANK O CEAN
Added ya, I'm just hunting red chins right now

(10-03-2016, 07:18 PM)Doodlegod Wrote: My friend is obsessed with that shit and made me download it. Not sure if the one he had me download was the old one (if there are different versions), but it definitely did seem old as hell. It was horrible IMO lol! No idea what I was doin.

yeah it's hard to get into but it's actually sick
(10-03-2016, 09:03 PM)Wavybone Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 08:45 PM)Maradonnie Wrote: Add me on OSRS: FRANK O CEAN
Added ya, I'm just hunting red chins right now

(10-03-2016, 07:18 PM)Doodlegod Wrote: My friend is obsessed with that shit and made me download it. Not sure if the one he had me download was the old one (if there are different versions), but it definitely did seem old as hell. It was horrible IMO lol! No idea what I was doin.

yeah it's hard to get into but it's actually sick

I might look into trying it out again in the future when I'm bored. Thanks for lettin me know.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
I used to play the original runescape years ago but now I don't play any games on pc.
One of the most epic games ever. I use to play this game back in the day. Had 99 woodcutting, fishing and smithing but I got hacked :( I stopped playing. I made a new character but then I got married so I had to quit.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register