Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Doodlegod
What Phone do you Have?
I have the Huawei P30 Pro.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I'm an Apple-boy with an iPhone 8.
I have an Alcatel Raven. Not the *best* quality, but it's survived a lot of things so far.
(04-18-2020, 12:43 PM)Juneberry Wrote: I have an Alcatel Raven. Not the *best* quality, but it's survived a lot of things so far.

Oh, I've never heard of the brand nor the model! Do you know where it is produced?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S10. Got it last year when my S7 fell on its face :')
I had the out of date iPhone 5 for the longest time then my family got me an iPhone 11 for Christmas. Was pretty nice of them. I hate phones. But I kept that iPhone 5 for like 6 years so it was about time to get some type of update.
(04-18-2020, 12:49 PM)Tagobs Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 12:43 PM)Juneberry Wrote: I have an Alcatel Raven. Not the *best* quality, but it's survived a lot of things so far.

Oh, I've never heard of the brand nor the model! Do you know where it is produced?

Pretty sure it's from China lol
I have x2 Samsung 9's and a Samsung 10.
1 of the phones contract ends this month, whilst the others have another year to run.

my 1st samsung 9 is broke, hardly any sound on phone calls and people can't hear me.
the second phone, well, that's abit smashed up now, thought id upgrade to samsung 10, and now the s10 is getting a few marks on it. ;p
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register