Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Doodlegod
What Phone do you Have?
Which phone are you currently using? I have the iPhone 7+ 256GB in Black (not Jet). 

Love it!
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
I have an iPhone 6 16GB Rose Gold :)
(10-02-2016, 09:55 PM)Silent Stormâ„¢ Wrote: I have an iPhone 6 16GB Rose Gold :)

Nice! The rose gold color is pretty nice. Few of my friends have it.

My 6 had 16GB as well...hated it so much. Ran out of space after just downloading MUSIC! Now I have WAY too much storage, though. I download as many apps as possible when I'm bored to take some of it up, LOL!
(10-02-2016, 09:57 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:55 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: I have an iPhone 6 16GB Rose Gold :)

My 6 had 16GB as well...hated it so much. Ran out of space after just downloading MUSIC! Now I have WAY too much storage, though. I download as many apps as possible when I'm bored to take some of it up, LOL!

I'm just going to fill my phone up with music haha
(10-02-2016, 10:04 PM)Silent Stormâ„¢ Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:57 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:55 PM)Silent Storm™ Wrote: I have an iPhone 6 16GB Rose Gold :)

I'm just going to fill my phone up with music haha

Exactly what I did. If you don't have Apple Music, I suggest getting it. I didn't know that you could actually download any album or song you wanted into your library like you can, I now have it and it's awesome! Downloaded like 20 albums already.
I currently have an iPhone 6s Space Gray 64gb. I probably wont switch to the iPhone 7 for a while.
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
(10-08-2016, 06:28 AM)vkk Wrote: I currently have an iPhone 6s Space Gray 64gb. I probably wont switch to the iPhone 7 for a while.

Definitely wait for a 7S/8.

I switched from the 6+, and even then there weren't many differences between the two. If you have a 6S, definitely not worth it!
I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S6, and I'm liking it quite a bit :)
I currently have a Microsoft Lumia. :)
At the moment I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB from June this year.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register