Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Zeno
ZENO'S BACK [FREE GRAPHICS]
Looking to start a portfolio back up, so i'm opening a free graphics service.

- Signature
- Banner
- Header

Send me a PM if you're interested.
What you need: I'd love an avatar.
Color scheme: Red and black would be awesome, I think it'd be dope to match the sites theme.
Tell me a little about yourself: Not much to say...I like video games, computers and technology. Listen to rap music. Be creative with it I guess! I have 0 ideas for it.

Thanks a ton for this service, no need to rush this. Get it done whenever you have nothing better to do! Thanks again.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
(10-02-2016, 10:31 PM)Doodlegod Wrote: What you need: I'd love an avatar.
Color scheme: Red and black would be awesome, I think it'd be dope to match the sites theme.
Tell me a little about yourself: Not much to say...I like video games, computers and technology. Listen to rap music. Be creative with it I guess! I have 0 ideas for it.

Thanks a ton for this service, no need to rush this. Get it done whenever you have nothing better to do! Thanks again.

Alright I'm going to start thinking of some ideas will PM you with finished product

I also wanna say we share some common interest and i'm glad to meet you <3
Nice job on your previous work.
(10-02-2016, 10:35 PM)hawk Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 10:31 PM)Doodlegod Wrote: What you need: I'd love an avatar.

Alright I'm going to start thinking of some ideas will PM you with finished product

I also wanna say we share some common interest and i'm glad to meet you <3

You too man! Much appreciated!
(10-02-2016, 10:39 PM)Prepper Wrote: Nice job on your previous work.

Thanks!
hawk just made me a GREAT avatar! Vouch for this guy, quality shows that this shouldn't even be free. Love the avatar, thanks man! Going to try and make a signature to match it in the future for sure.
I don't need any graphics but this is really nice service. Thanks for contributing.
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
Thread cleaned, keep it on topic and kind please.
(10-08-2016, 05:42 PM)Cyber Wrote: Thread cleaned, keep it on topic and kind please.

thanks, will do so
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register