Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Zeno
Streamer Robbed Live!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=783_1474287363

This guy gets mugged while fucking streaming, wtf
Damn man. Just watched this. That's crazy...

Poor guy.
Hopefully whoever did it got in some sort of trouble I guess.

I saw a streamers house catch on fire while he was streaming, like completely.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
(10-03-2016, 03:26 AM)Doodlegod Wrote: Damn man. Just watched this. That's crazy...

Poor guy.

Yeah I feel bad for the guy too :(

Did the guys house completely burn down?
(10-03-2016, 03:28 AM)hawk Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 03:26 AM)Doodlegod Wrote: Damn man. Just watched this. That's crazy...

Poor guy.

Believe so.

It started when he was playing with a lighter if I remember correctly. Caught a garbage bag on fire, then more and more kept spreading. Eventually it showed his whole room on fire and him running out of the room. Video stayed on for quite a bit, fire kept growing and eventually you just saw orange.
(10-03-2016, 03:32 AM)Doodlegod Wrote:

Poor guy.

Believe so.

It started when he was playing with a lighter if I remember correctly. Caught a garbage bag on fire, then more and more kept spreading. Eventually it showed his whole room on fire and him running out of the room. Video stayed on for quite a bit, fire kept growing and eventually you just saw orange.
Damn that's some scary shit, the most i've seen was a friend of mine (obey dzire) get swatted lol
Wow what the fuck this is beyond fucked up. I just can't believe what I just watched holy shit.
(10-03-2016, 03:41 AM)hawk Wrote:

Poor guy.

Believe so.

Damn that's some scary shit, the most i've seen was a friend of mine (obey dzire) get swatted lol

That's pretty dope (not the SWAT part, the your friend being in Obey). But yeah it was insane.
(10-03-2016, 07:14 PM)Doodlegod Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 03:41 AM)hawk Wrote:

Poor guy.

Believe so.

That's pretty dope (not the SWAT part, the your friend being in Obey). But yeah it was insane.

Yeah yeah haha
This video is the best Pokémon Go advertisement I have ever seen. Jokes aside I hope the mugger got what he deserved with the law.
This was savage tbh, looks like cops are gonna him but not with a poke ball lol.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register