Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Allenafaith
Lenovo?
I'm thinking about buying a new computer soon once I get my next few paychecks and put money back up for it.

How good are these computers? I plan on getting the touch 3 or whatever it is for around $500.
I have a lenovo laptop, it's not even a gaming laptop and I can run CSGO at roughly 60FPS.

Only cost £299
I am a Toshiba fan but Lenovo is one of the highest ranked brands.

Had an old T60 years ago and it never had an issue other then a hard drive failure. They are also famous throughout businesses.
Damn I am looking to purchase a new laptop as well my screen broke having to use a damn computer screen in order to use my laptop
I've heard many good things about Lenovo, pretty sure they're one of the higher-up competitors in laptops. Heard they are dope for gaming.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Lenovo desktops are great, I have 2004ish that is still kickin it.
If you have $700 get a acer gaming laptop, I will try to find the link, I love it!
Lenovo's are great computers. I recently purchased a new laptop from them and have no complaints about it.
Thanks for answering, everyone!

I'm starting to save my money as I start work tomorrow. I'm excited to buy one of these. :p
I never heard about lenovo computers, but give it a try.
[Image: ff7b4348fde3b8891fa20bcf1c755b18.png]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register