Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Doodlegod
Favorite game of all time?
What's your favorite video game of all time? Doesn't matter what system it's played on.

My favorite is either COD 4 or MW2. Those two games are what really got me into technology and such. 
COD4 was my first video game I played often (I had a PS2 before that with some sports games but didn't play much). 
W@W then came out, and I played that for hours on end.
THEN, MW2 came out and that's how I get interested in tech! I remember joining a modded lobby, and I messaged the hoster. He linked me to a video tutorial on jailbreaking your PS3 and modding MW2. After that, I was instantly obsessed!
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
The legend of Zelda on NES
(10-03-2016, 07:41 PM)Prepper Wrote: The legend of Zelda on NES

I've never played it surprisingly.
My favorite game of all time is Garry's Mod. It's the only game I ever play now.
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
(10-03-2016, 08:13 PM)vkk Wrote: My favorite game of all time is Garry's Mod. It's the only game I ever play now.

Never understood that game. I tried it for like 15 minutes and couldn't figure a single thing out!
The Legend of Zelda: MM & OOT. I know it sounds geeky but these games are legendary
(10-03-2016, 09:02 PM)Wavybone Wrote: The Legend of Zelda: MM & OOT. I know it sounds geeky but these games are legendary

Another Zelda fan, eh. Do they still have any newer versions of the games for updates consoles or PC? I'll try them out if they do.
Has to be halo. I spent large portions of my childhood playing the game. The Campaign is phenomenal. I wasn't really interested in the multiplayer side. However I've played every halo there is and the best to me is Halo 2.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
It has to be Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. The game was amazing and I spent hours and hours playing it. The missions were fun because they weren't easy to complete and had a sense of achievement when you completed them.  There was a lot of side missions too.  The characters were hilarious.
Black desert online been playing it for a year now.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register