Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Doodlegod
PlayStation or Xbox?
(11-29-2016, 01:16 AM)Nasty Wrote: The PS3 community ruined gaming as a whole. PlayStations were so vulnerable and easily moddable.
Not gonna totally bash Sony, because I've had every single PlayStation except PS4. In my opinion, the Xbox GUI is much more cleaner and looks more smooth. I could never stand the PS homescreens.

I don't really see how an easily modded game is a bad thing, nor do I think gaming's been ruined as a whole, or in any specific aspect TBH. Never used a PlayStation though so I dunno how well I can comment on that one.
(11-29-2016, 01:50 AM)Gooze Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 01:16 AM)Nasty Wrote: The PS3 community ruined gaming as a whole. PlayStations were so vulnerable and easily moddable.
Not gonna totally bash Sony, because I've had every single PlayStation except PS4. In my opinion, the Xbox GUI is much more cleaner and looks more smooth. I could never stand the PS homescreens.

I don't really see how an easily modded game is a bad thing, nor do I think gaming's been ruined as a whole, or in any specific aspect TBH. Never used a PlayStation though so I dunno how well I can comment on that one.

I meant to say ruining gaming on the PS3 as a whole. Most older COD lobbies you joined are modded out the ****.
I would say XBOX because I own a xbox one and I have never tried PS4. All my friends have XBOX except one.
[Image: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vYXJQ...height=104]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register