Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Doodlegod
PlayStation or Xbox?
What do you prefer, PlayStation or Xbox?

I've had a Playstation since I was younger. My older brother had a PS1, then he got a PS2 and that's when I started playing a bit. Then, I got a PS3 for Christmas and now I have a PS4!
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Definitely Playstation. I've had a PS2, a PSP, two PS3s, and now a PS4 and no regrets
(10-03-2016, 09:01 PM)Wavybone Wrote: Definitely Playstation. I've had a PS2, a PSP, two PS3s, and now a PS4 and no regrets

Ahh yeah forgot, I also had a PSP but I'm pretty sure it was my brothers. I played it a little, though.
Playstation all the way!!
I prefer xbox just because the community its self is very good and you don't have to have _ in your name lmao
Playstation, had to many RROD with xBox 360s.
(10-04-2016, 02:02 AM)hawk Wrote: I prefer xbox just because the community its self is very good and you don't have to have _ in your name lmao

That's true. I wish PSN allowed spaces.
Playstation, PS4 for the win!!! :)
Xbox, But I havent played ps4 so not sure
Playstations. The Xbox community is awful and filled with kids who think they're hard because of their gamertag(s).
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register