Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Poll: Mac or PC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mac
9.52%
2 9.52%
PC
90.48%
19 90.48%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wavybone
Mac vs. PC
I need a laptop soon. What should I invest in?
Depends on what you need.

Windows is more geared toward normal use and/or gaming.

If you're someone that needs to be productive, Mac is usually the best option.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
I would buy a no os laptop from a manufacturer and just install linux but out of the 2 PC.
(10-03-2016, 10:45 PM)Prepper Wrote: I would buy a no os laptop from a manufacturer and just install linux but out of the 2 PC.

Or run dual OS's, Mac for when you're being productive and PC for gaming, browsing, etc.
What will you be doing with it? That's kinda what it has to come down to.
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
(10-08-2016, 06:31 AM)vkk Wrote: What will you be doing with it? That's kinda what it has to come down to.

Yeah, this for sure though.

Honestly, if you don't really know what you need yet, I'd just buy a nice laptop and install Windows and Mac (possibly Linux) and DualBoot.
I'm gonna be using it for university work and a little bit of low space games like runescape, etc
I suggest a PC as it has more customisation options than a mac.
I think PC is good not really PC but laptop .
(10-08-2016, 07:35 PM)Wavybone Wrote: I'm gonna be using it for university work and a little bit of low space games like runescape, etc

I recommend a MacBook then. A MacBook air would be nice to have considering you'll be using it for Uni - then again, though, the prices are outrageous. You can get two times the speed of a MacBook for the same price if it's a PC, so keep that in mind.

I'd personally buy a Windows Laptop with good specs and DualBoot Mac.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register