Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sceptical
Upgrading
I have decided to donate $10 to the community sense that all I can do for now. But I do plan on donating a ton more soon. Also a contest might be coming out soon from me just need to talk to staff about it first.
How nice of you donating! May donate some time if I ever have money :)
Thanks for donating to the site. I would if I could. I'll be getting a job soon so hopefully once that starts I can begin helping out around here!
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
(10-04-2016, 07:01 PM)Doodlegod Wrote: Thanks for donating to the site. I would if I could. I'll be getting a job soon so hopefully once that starts I can begin helping out around here!

Same here, sadly I'm a poor child :(
(10-04-2016, 07:02 PM)hawk Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 07:01 PM)Doodlegod Wrote: Thanks for donating to the site. I would if I could. I'll be getting a job soon so hopefully once that starts I can begin helping out around here!

Same here, sadly I'm a poor child :(

Lol, same. Wish I could go back to the days of like last year when I was making $300-$2000 a night :( too hard now. Saturation :(((((
Thank you for your donation.
Good idea. Thinking of doing the same at some point....
I might do a contest soon for a couple people to get upgraded to support soon
(10-07-2016, 05:58 AM)Confirm Wrote: I might do a contest soon for a couple people to get upgraded to support soon

Glad to see people contributing! Thanks a ton :).
I am also trying to donate for it .
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register