Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Halo
What will phones be like in 20 years time?
The technology has progressed indeed, we've gone from big boxes of phones to slim smartphones. Now, we're also introducing flexible smartphones made out of Graphene, an unbreakable, flexible and astonishing material. What do you think phones will be like in 20 years time?
At this rate, i couldn't possibly imagine what phones will be like in the future.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
phone, "what is a phone" kids may ask like this. after 20 years we have chips inserted on our brain to talk may be
Better Than Before :D 
MaxBill Wrote:phone, "what is a phone" kids may ask like this. after 20 years we have chips inserted on our brain to talk may be

shall not rule out anything, so that possibly may happen.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Sir Twisted Wrote:
MaxBill Wrote:phone, "what is a phone" kids may ask like this. after 20 years we have chips inserted on our brain to talk may be

shall not rule out anything, so that possibly may happen.

yes, can't say may be we might live in another planet or something. but i think phones will be hand free
Better Than Before :D 
i guess i will live longer to see the changes :D
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register