Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Smokey
Surface Pro 4
Anyone have one? I do. I use it for some graphic design and some sketches for various projects and stuff. I also use it as a on-the-go type of laptop as I don't really want to be lugging around my nearly $2,000 gaming laptop everywhere. The 12.3" surface pro 4 with 4GB ram and 128GB SSD suites me just fine for what I need it for. 

Do you own a Surface? Do you like it? is it your main rig? What size do you got?
(10-12-2016, 03:21 AM)Smokey Wrote: Anyone have one? I do. I use it for some graphic design and some sketches for various projects and stuff. I also use it as a on-the-go type of laptop as I don't really want to be lugging around my nearly $2,000 gaming laptop everywhere. The 12.3" surface pro 4 with 4GB ram and 128GB SSD suites me just fine for what I need it for. 

Do you own a Surface? Do you like it? is it your main rig? What size do you got?

Is it nice for graphics and such? Does it have anything in regards to how hard you're pressing with the pen and stuff like tablets do?
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
I purchased an Acer Chrome Book 15" a few days ago I really like it, it is very light and simple.

I looked into the surface a while back but what I do can 90% of the time be done via a web browser I didn't want to pay the price for the surface.
I looked into the surface but it is a bit pricey for me. I have a gaming desktop and laptop I don't like to lug as well, so I use a cheapie windows tablet when gets the job done.
I've got the Surface Pro 3, haven't used it in a while though just not been into drawing recently.
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register