Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Ask Sir...
Have you watched any good movies lately?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, ignoring your schedule, wallet and the current corona situation, where would you go?
(01-10-2018, 11:00 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Have you watched any good movies lately?

I watched shutter Island and quite liked that :) 

(04-05-2020, 04:14 PM)Tagobs Wrote: If you could travel anywhere in the world, ignoring your schedule, wallet and the current corona situation, where would you go?

that's a really good question however I would have to say somewhere where I could just escape the reality of things and not have to worry about anything such as bills.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Quote:somewhere where I could just escape the reality of things and not have to worry about anything such as bills.

Wouldn't we all!

Have you been out of the country, and if so, where were you?
Unfortunately I've not been outside the UK.
Favorite Premier League team?
Unfortunately not a fan of sports, haha.
(04-06-2020, 06:26 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Unfortunately not a fan of sports, haha.

Gotcha!

Favorite beverage, alcoholic or otherwise?
Favourite song?
(04-07-2020, 07:04 AM)Tagobs Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 06:26 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Unfortunately not a fan of sports, haha.

Gotcha!

Favorite beverage, alcoholic or otherwise?

I do love Kopparberg. 
(04-07-2020, 05:00 PM)KiraGiles Wrote: Favourite song?

We're not going to take it, Twisted Sister.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register