Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Puggy
What to buy
Well, just got my debit card, want to buy something cool for my room, or something I can show my friends and such.

Anything cool/funny I can buy for a cheap price? Also, could anyone recommend any good android phones for cheap? :)
Maybe some LED lights around your room?
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
(10-13-2016, 10:24 PM)vkk Wrote: Maybe some LED lights around your room?

Hmm, might do that. Seems nice.
(10-14-2016, 06:13 AM)Puggy Wrote:

You could also check out some of the stuff at RageOn.com
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
(10-14-2016, 12:24 PM)vkk Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 06:13 AM)Puggy Wrote:

You could also check out some of the stuff at RageOn.com
Theres some nice stuff on there. Theres this one website I'm trying to find which has amazing stuff.
Still looking for stupid things to buy.
Are you a huge football fan? You can try to buy a fat head or what are those posters called? I know they are like life size and looks pretty cool. I personally do not care for sports so I was just suggesting an idea.
(10-15-2016, 07:49 PM)Robbie626 Wrote: Are you a huge football fan? You can try to buy a fat head or what are those posters called? I know they are like life size and looks pretty cool. I personally do not care for sports so I was just suggesting an idea.

Not really a big football fan, but you have just given me an idea. Thank you.
LED Lights for sure, as said above. My room was quite boring in the past, but now I pimped it out with them and when the lights are off it's DOPE. Makes the room literally look 10 times better.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Samsung Galaxy J1 is a pretty decent and cheap phone. As for things to buy, I personally buy tech-related items once I get the chance to.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register