Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Puggy
Activity.
Is it just me, or has the site lost a bit of ts activity?

It's a good forum, It can't really die just yet. Come on everyone, be more active :)
I been wanting to get my group started up soon so we can get some active members on here just work be so damn hectic for me I got to get a new place in 3 weeks so that what I am working on at the moment. But do expect my group coming soon.
(10-15-2016, 09:56 AM)Sceptical Wrote: I been wanting to get my group started up soon so we can get some active members on here just work be so damn hectic for me I got to get a new place in 3 weeks so that what I am working on at the moment. But do expect my group coming soon.

What lol?

Good luck with your group.
I was on inactivity period . I am now back
I have a cold and still do. I've also been dealing with IRL stuff. However, we are constantly working on the forum.
(10-16-2016, 08:20 AM)Cyber Wrote: I have a cold and still do. I've also been dealing with IRL stuff. However, we are constantly working on the forum.

This is really good to hear!
It's a thing with newish forums really, it's pretty hard to obtain a very stable activity base, especially when sometimes people are busy and forums are the last thing they can get on to be posting about. :)
I haven't been on all weekend as I was on "vacation". I'm here now, though. Hopefully activity keeps up.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Seems to be a little more active now :)
(10-17-2016, 04:09 PM)Puggy Wrote: Seems to be a little more active now :)

Yeah, hasn't seemed much different from when I was last on. Hopefully it gets more and more active.
[Image: Untitled_1.png]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register