Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Cyber
A massive cyberattack is taking down major websites across the internet
Quote:Internet users around the world, but mostly in the US, reported that some top websites were not loading on Friday morning.

The affected sites include Amazon, Twitter, Netflix, Etsy, Github, and Spotify.

The issue is currently ongoing.

It was mostly resolved at 9:20 a.m. ET, but at 12:07 p.m. ET, the issue started to crop up again, according to one of the companies at the center of the apparent cyber attack. 

At 4:16 p.m. ET, Dyn said that it was facing a third wave of attacks, CNBC reported
Source
DDoS has become so easy these days. I mean probably any website could get crash if enough people did it at the same time. Hackers mentality is to show that society has power as well and that we can act as a rebellion when we stick together.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
(10-22-2016, 12:16 AM)Power Wrote: DDoS has become so easy these days. I mean probably any website could get crash if enough people did it at the same time. Hackers mentality is to show that society has power as well and that we can act as a rebellion when we stick together.

Quote:The Mirai botnet is a network of devices infected with self-propagating malware; Krebs himself was attacked by the malware’s creators.

Source
(10-22-2016, 01:27 AM)Cyber Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 12:16 AM)Power Wrote: DDoS has become so easy these days. I mean probably any website could get crash if enough people did it at the same time. Hackers mentality is to show that society has power as well and that we can act as a rebellion when we stick together.

Quote:The Mirai botnet is a network of devices infected with self-propagating malware; Krebs himself was attacked by the malware’s creators.

Source

Whoa, this is crazy. I mean they make Hackers seem Devious and Scary when they are doing it for a purpose.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register