Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Crypto
Make your Skype unresolvable!
Step 1:
Open the Skype application.

Step 2:
Hover over "Tools" and click "Options".

Step 3:
In the bottom left click the "Advanced" tab.

Step 4: 
Now select "Connection" from the Advanced tab.

Step 5:
  • Make the following changes:
    • Change the incoming connections port to "32535".
    • Check the box that says "Use port 80 and 443..."
    • In automatic proxy detection, select HTTPS in the drop-down box.
    • Change host to "127.0.0.1" and the port to "40031".
    • Uncheck the box that says "Enable proxy authentication"
    • Uncheck the box that says "Enable uPnP"
    • Check the box that says "Allow direct connections to your contacts only".
You are now finished, enjoy!
Nice tutorial but i believe Skype have patched resolvers now anyway, so you don't need to do that anymore. The only thing you can be vulnerable to is Skype deob now (i think).
Amazing, thanks for sharing this :)
(10-25-2016, 03:15 PM)AfricAryaN Wrote: Nice tutorial but i believe Skype have patched resolvers now anyway, so you don't need to do that anymore. The only thing you can be vulnerable to is Skype deob now (i think).

Skype didn't patch resolvers and even then there would always be someone to find a way around it.
Nice share/tutorial OP :)
Resolvers stopped working for me for a long time already. Thanks for sharing though!
Seems to me as if internet providers, or skype has cracked down on resolvers.. Thanks anyways op
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
Vouch, this is what I used to do.
Thank you for this, this is very good.
(10-25-2016, 03:15 PM)AfricAryaN Wrote: Nice tutorial but i believe Skype have patched resolvers now anyway, so you don't need to do that anymore. The only thing you can be vulnerable to is Skype deob now (i think).

Exactly skype has just recently patched all resolvers. All of the users are safe unless they have previous records of their IP address.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register