Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Poll: Which User Are You?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apple
23.53%
4 23.53%
Android
76.47%
13 76.47%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Robbie626
Are you a Apple or Android user?
Android, although I appreciate apple products for what they are.
Android with root <3
I prefer Android but only on a modern phone. I'd rather have an iPhone 3GS than a 2006 android.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
I have both on contract, mostly for bug testing.
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
I prefer Android, and I have an Android. Nexus 5
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
Android, I think that apple products are overpriced.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
I use both of them but mostly apple^^
Apple user all the way
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
Android is much better than iOS in most aspects. Android phones are generally cheaper, better performance, more features, better features, and easier to use. Also with Android devices you have a wide variety of choice, you can even put Android on your PC. Also, if you are into it you can install custom roms to Androids and plug flash drives into them, mouses, keyboards, and all sorts. Apple is just getting worse with iOS and iPhones every time. iPhone 7 is just pure crap, no headphone socket (which is a deal breaker) and 720P display, that's just terrible, and its like £700 here, whereas an Android like the Oneplus 3T is £400. And the Oneplus 3T has a headphone socket and 1080P display. Also, Apple are way too strict on what can and can't be uploaded to the App Store, you can't upload emulators or media center's such as Kodi, whereas on Android Google doesn't mind what you can upload here. And if you need something that isn't on the Play Store you can easily download and install the APK file.

(11-14-2016, 10:56 PM)Power Wrote: I prefer Android but only on a modern phone. I'd rather have an iPhone 3GS than a 2006 android.

Android didn't exist until 2008.
(11-22-2016, 09:00 AM)On3. Wrote: Android, I think that apple products are overpriced.
Yeah, and android has lots of more features that iPhones dont.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register