Thread Contributor: kingcool52
Donald Trump
Donald Trump is like marmite. You either love him or you hate him. If he becomes president of the US, he will definately be one of the most controversial figures the US has ever had. He wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico with Mexico paying for it. He wants to block Muslims from entering the US, temporarily at least for the moment. He wants all Muslims in the US to have a special ID. And to top it off he is being accused of sexual assault. Do you think he is an ideal person for the president position?

Trump gave up his billionaire lifestyle to be humiliated ridiculed and slandered to save the American people.

I'm really not sure what to think of him.

Sure, he has business experience, but would he be a good president? Some of the controversies he's gotten in seem to not matter too much to me on how qualified he is, but some just seem, yeah, OK, why is this guy thinking he will seriously be president? Plus Pence doesn't seem that great either for a VP.

I voted Bernie, and may as well vote Hillary too. I understand she has a lot more controversy than Trump, but my views just go along with her more after researching.

None of the candidates are good choices tbh, kms.

Personally he's a better candidate that Hillary Clinton. However, I don't like either like most others. I think if Hillary didn't rig the primaries, Bernie would have won and possibly would have been elected president. Though if I weren't Canadian and underage, I'd vote for Trump.