Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

kingcool52
Same Sex Marriage
Please try not to be offensive in this thread

What is your opinion of same sex marriage? A lot of countries have legalized it recently, should this be happening across the world? I personally am for same sex marriage as it is their choice and they should be able to do what they want. Why should what I think affect someone else's life? If you are against same sex marriage, why do you think that?
My opinion on it is simple, nobody should have the right to tell a person who they can or can not love, nobody should have the right to tell a person who they can or can not marry.

Gay marriage has absolutely no effect on a straight person so there is no reason why anyone should be against it if it has nothing to do with them.
I think it should be allowed, I mean it's not going to effect ANYONE else!
I don't support it but I won't lynch a gay person, it's their choice to be gay and I respect it.
As long as it isn't affecting anyone else, then yes. I'm pretty much not giving a fuck because it's their life.
Unless their neighbor's kids for example goes out and sees 2 guys or 2 girls kissing in front of their house, or affecting anyone else by any similar way then I'm not with it.

Same sex marriage is a huge step and it'll affect lots of things in their life including that they cannot have kids and it will change everybody's look that is around them. Even if it wasn't for the other people that will get affected by same sex marriage, the married couple will be affected in lots of ways.
No offense meant, this is my personal opinion and I hope you can understand what I'm trying to explain rather than taking it as if it's meant to insult/offend you.
People should have the right to marry any human they want. It's their choice to marry that person and not anyone else.
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
I do not see any issue with it, as long as it's a mutual feeling & not forced.
I don't really agree with it. I think it's sorta strange and how most gay people try to shove it down straight people's throats. Like "Have you ever tried with men? ;)" Like no bitch and I don't want too xD
(11-03-2016, 02:03 AM)Jesus Wrote: I don't really agree with it. I think it's sorta strange and how most gay people try to shove it down straight people's throats. Like "Have you ever tried with men? ;)" Like no bitch and I don't want too xD

I assume you are very christian?
If you are in love with a person who is the same gender as you, you should be happy and marry them. I support same sex marriage.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register