Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Crovus
Admin Tech Userbar
[Image: qBD60MB.png]

I dunno, I was bored. Opinions would be nice, and a bit more than "coolio" would be even nicer.
That's actually really nice. I like the red glowing effect. Although personally I think it should be a tiny bit smaller (height wise)
(11-01-2016, 06:09 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: That's actually really nice. I like the red glowing effect. Although personally I think it should be a tiny bit smaller (height wise)

Well, the average height for UBs these days are 150px, and this one is a tad bit smaller than that. If I were going to make a forum with any smaller than that, I'd just use CSS bars.
Nice work man although I agree with kingcool52 on that one. There is no need for the userbar to be so large unless you're putting graphical elements forwards.
Also I would resize admin and make it a tad bigger if you are keeping this size.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
(11-02-2016, 01:19 PM)Power Wrote: Nice work man although I agree with kingcool52 on that one. There is no need for the userbar to be so large unless you're putting graphical elements forwards.
Also I would resize admin and make it a tad bigger if you are keeping this size.

Oh well. Each are entitled to their opinion I guess. Though personally I prefer smaller text sizes.
(11-02-2016, 02:54 PM)Crovus Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 01:19 PM)Power Wrote: Nice work man although I agree with kingcool52 on that one. There is no need for the userbar to be so large unless you're putting graphical elements forwards.

Oh well. Each are entitled to their opinion I guess. Though personally I prefer smaller text sizes.

Well you're asking for opinions so there it is.
[Image: 466bf1cb2c.jpg]
I think it looks amazing! But my personal preference would be that the text is a tad bit bigger!
But hey, that's just my opinion and I ain't no professional!
That's a nice userbar not gonna lie
Nice design tbh i really like the concept.
Looks really good, I like it as well.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register